Creative and versatile sewing with ease.
With 32 stitch programs the VERITAS Camille belongs to the top class of mechanical sewing machines.
Use it to handle all sewing tasks, whether appliqué, repair or decorating, without any problems – the powerful 70 watt motor also masters thick and multi-layer fabrics. But the Camille also easily copes with stretch fabrics such as jersey. It offers numerous utility and decorative stitches and sews cleanly and precisely. Buttonholes can be sewn easily with the corresponding buttonhole carriage and the threading aid makes changing threads very easy.
- 32 stitching programmes
- 1-step automatic buttonhole function
- Speed (R.P.M.): 750+/-50
- High torque for stiff materials
- Sewing zippers possible
- Integrated threader
- Built-in thread cutter
- Stitch length from 0.0 to 4.0 mm
- Stitch width from 0.0 to 5.0 mm
- Automatic bobbin winder
- Glare-free LED sewing light
- Handy free arm
- Integrated detachable accessory box
- Snap-on pressure foot holder
- Thread cutter