This is how you sew and embroider today
It is not easy to describe the versatility of the VERITAS Florence. Not just a high quality embroidery machine, it’s also an impressive sewing machine!
Embroidery patterns can be selected via the app - and also downloaded from the Internet - because the app processes all standard file formats. You can intuitively change, adjust or enhance the motifs and their size and colour on the screen. Then send it to the machine at the touch of a button and thread only the suitable yarn.
With VERITAS Florence you can complete top-quality sewing projects with ease. Thanks to 120 stitch types and many comfort functions, it is among the top division of sewing machines, leaving nothing to be desired.
Insert embroidery bobbin case
Prepare Florence for embroidery
Attaching & removing the embroidery frame
Setting the upper thread tension
Winding the bobbin thread
Inserting the bobbin
Bringing up the bobbin thread
VERITAS Florence needle threader
Sewing foot pressure adjustment
Raise & lower feed dog
- 120 stitching programmes
- 1-step automatic buttonhole function
- Start/Stop button
- Speed limiting adjustment lever
- Automatic thread cutter
- Auto-lock function
- Integrated threader
- Maximum stitch length: 4.5 mm (3/16 inch).
- Maximum stitch width: 7 mm (3/16 inch).
- Extendible card of stitching patterns
- Two fonts for letters and numbers
- Wi-Fi function
- Compatible with Android and iOS tablets and smartphones, minimum requirement 64 bit CPU
- Compatible with embroidery formats: *.zhs, *.pes, *.dst, *.jef, *.xxx, *.hus, *.exp, *.pec, *.pcs, *.sew, *.vip, *.vp3
- Embroidery module sensor, embroidery frame sensor
- Sewing foot detection
- Automatic thread tension
- Upper/lower thread sensor
You can find more embroidery files from EZ Design at this link: