Reliable, no frills
The VERITAS Janis is a reliable and easy to use sewing machine.
Simple sewing operations can be easily managed with the 9 stitch programs. Buttonholes are neatly sewn in four quick steps and zippers can also be sewn in easily. In addition, the thread cutter and the reverse sewing button simplify the sewing access.
- 9 stitching programmes
- 4-step automatic buttonhole function
- Speed (R.P.M.): 750+/-50
- High torque for stiff materials
- Sewing zippers possible
- Built-in thread cutter
- Reverse sewing button
- Maximum stitch length: 4 mm (3/16 inch).
- Maximum stitch width of zigzag stitch: 5 mm (3/16 inch).
- Automatic bobbin winder
- Glare-free LED sewing light
- Handy free arm
- Integrated detachable accessory box